- Nuclear weapon
- Weapons of mass destruction
- Anti-ballistic missile
- Atmospheric reentry
- nuclear disarmament
- nuclear warfare
- ↑ India plans 6,000-km range Agni-IV missile. Times of India. Retrieved January 11, 2009.
- ↑ Federation of American Scientists. Taep'o-dong 2 (TD-2) - North Korea. fas.org. Retrieved January 11, 2009.
- ↑ U.S. officials: North Korea tests long-range missile CNN.com. Retrieved January 10, 2009.
- ↑ Mark Wade, Jericho. astronautix.com. Retrieved January 11, 2009.
- ↑ Israeli Arrow ABM System is Operational as War Clouds Darken. Israeli High-Tech and Investment Report, (November 2002) ishitech.co.il. Retrieved January 11, 2009.
- ↑ Joshua S. Edwards, 9/20/2005, Peacekeeper missile mission ends during ceremony. af.mil. Retrieved January 11, 2009.
- ↑ There are a total of 18 Ohio-class submarines in the US Navy inventory; however four of these submarines have been retrofitted to carry and fire cruise missiles, and are no longer considered ballistic missile subs.
- Berhow, Mark, and Chris Taylor. 2005. US Strategic and Defensive Missile Systems 1950-2004. Oxford, UK: Osprey. ISBN 1841768383.
- Mann, Robert T. 2002. The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Cold War. Indianapolis, IN: Alpha. ISBN 0028642465.
- Stocker, Jeremy. 2004. Britain and Ballistic Missile Defence, 1942-2002. London, UK; New York, NY: Frank Cass. ISBN 0714656968.
All links retrieved March 4, 2018.
- Estimated Strategic Nuclear Weapons Inventories (September 2004).
- Intercontinental Ballistic and Cruise Missiles.
- "A Tale of Two Airplanes" by Ltc. Kingdon R. Hawes.